Sunday, November 25, 2007

USC-44, Arizona State-24

YEAH,BABY! Technically I should have posted this Thanksgiving night. I did not because I was waaaay too tired for all that. I was super excited. I also got to actually watch some of the game. On TELEVISION. For reals. Naturally I did not realize they were showing the game until my father called me whilst I was driving home from dinner #3.

We aren't going to mention that I may or may not have been able to watch their games the entire time, but didn't. Because that would make me a total pinhead. And we can't have that.

I am slightly bummed about Georgia beating Tech(again!). I really thought they were gonna beat 'em this year. This has been one of the craziest seasons of college football that I have ever seen. I don't think my heart can take much more. I am (im)patiently waiting for the AP Poll to come out. Word on the street is that USC may be ranked NUMBER FIVE. 5. Remember you heard it here.

Or don't, if word on the street is incorrect. And you can also blame my dad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welllll...not at USA Today, anyway. I'm still licking my wounds and hoping to remain in the top ten...

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- I feel your pain,sistah. I haven't checked the USA Today poll. I am going to NOW!

Paul is a Hermit said...

Well, the street (and Dad) got it all worng, I'm sorry to see and say. #8 AP, but BCS isn't out yet. Ya never know.

I have to admit having an aversion to USC, but not the band and cheerleaders ever since they helped Fleetwood Mac do Tusk! on The Dance video.
(I think it's just because I don't like the coach.) But what do I know?

IF LSU or WVA can't get #1, I want you to have it.

Jenny H. said...

Paul- That is the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. It's okay that you don't like USC, I feel the same way towards LSU. I'm still bitter about them being co-champs several years ago.

I am happy with #8. It beats #21 all to hell!!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...