Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The "Right of Way"...

Am I one of the only people left on the PLANET who actually knows that when you come to a four way stop and there are more than one of you- the person on YOUR RIGHT GOES FIRST?

NO. I am not joking.

This irritates the ever-loving-hell out of me.

Me. WHO ACTUALLY HAD TO PASS A DRIVER'S TEST TO GET HER LICENSE BACK. It is a looong story involving knee surgery and therapy and blah,blah,frickity,blah.

I will tell you that my score was AWESOME!

Except for a little somethin'-somethin'. That I will only refer to as me losing my mind. Fine. It involves the stupid Bon Jovi album.

That is all.

2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

I have to add that there doesn't seem to be anyone left on planet Earth that remembers that if a traffic light is out, you stop. Really, you stop. Then act like it's a four-way stop. Shocking, I know.

And don't get me started about the people that don't seem to know that if you hear a siren, you're supposed to move out of the way.

Jenny H. said...

BBM- I KNOW! It makes me crazy too.

Morons.

The Monkey...

The Monkey...