Sunday, November 11, 2007

USC-24, California-17

Can I get a WOOT!WOOT!

I don't really need it, but I'd like one!

Sorry, y'all. I forgot to post this last night. I only got to see high lights, natch. But word on the street is that it was raining buckets. Buckets.

Damn. I love watching football when there is some sort of weather related issues.

Oh well. Maybe next time.

GO TROJANS!

Edited to add: We are ranked #11 in both the AP AND BCS. YEAH,BABY! I'm thinking we still have a shot for a bowl game of some sort. Right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOTWOOT! Now gimme one back! I think USC is all over some bowl game somewhere -- they're too good not to be. And such a great team to watch!

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- I KNEW THAT WAS YOU! Aight- you do deserve one back! WOOTWOOT! I know! I am very excited by the mere thought!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...