Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Got Nothin'...

My husband informs me last night that I needed to get my "blogging" out of the way today before the kids went to bed because he has to use the computer.

Mmkay. No pressure for a topic. Nah, no pressure at all.

Ass.

It's okay. In retaliation I did NOT do the dishes. That'll show him. Tell me I need to be done before he gets home. Obviously he has never tried to write anything while the beasts were up. It is damn near impossible. Plus, I have the added insult of having been woken up AT SIX AM to drive him to work. Because it looks like our second car has given up the old ghost. That's like a little piece of heaven right there. It means I have to do that FIVE DAYS A WEEK. FIVE. AT SIX AM.

Is it obvious to anyone else what side of the bed I got out of today?!

2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

In order for it to be considered retaliation, the husband must actually notice that the dishes are not done. So did he?

Jenny H. said...

BBM- What do YOU think?! Hell,no.
I will do them in the morning!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...