Monday, November 12, 2007

My To-Do List for Today...

Here goes!

*lock door after husband leaves for work-don't ask.

*make breakfast for the boys.

*refill sippy cups seven million times.

*change pull-ups and attempt morning potty.

*work on ornaments with impatient children.

*remind self not to yell at children when they "accidentally" draw on table. Again.

*make lunch.

*call to reschedule their doctor's appointments. We will discuss that later!

*hang rest of pictures.

*do dishes from breakfast and lunch.

*figure out what to have for dinner.

*put clothes in the dryer.

*take nap.

*get all three of us showered and dressed to head over to Grammy's house.

*go by Michael's for more paint.

*go to grocery store for peanut butter and something else I can no longer remember.

*unpack a MINIMUM of four more boxes.

*change the cat litter.

*clean bathrooms and vaccum.

*work on Thanksgiving menu.

*schedule boys holiday pictures.

And I think that's about it. Because after dinner it is Daddy Time. Usually I omit nap and instead go to work for six hours. Then I pick them up and come home. Where I promptly give them to their Daddy.

See a pattern here?!

4 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

Dude, your schedule sucks. I'm so glad I only have one kid to chase!

BTW, I don't need to ask about the door locking thing. I have to do it, too. Apparently my husband is incapable and my one kid loves nothing more than to find that the front door is open so that she can go run into traffic.

Jenny H. said...

BBM- What is up with that? Does he not worry about me being killed whilst I sleep? And then of course his own children's safety?

It makes me crazy. Crazy, I tell you.

Today was pretty hectic.

Burgh Baby said...

Preachin' to the choir, Jenny. You're preachin' to the choir. Is it really that hard to lock a door? Really?

Jenny H. said...

BBM- Apparently so.

Men.

The Monkey...

The Monkey...