Wednesday, November 14, 2007

S.O.S.

The really unfortunate thing about driving my husband to work every morning is that I am being forced to watch The Wiggles upon our return. Every. Morning. Up until then they had never even seen that show. Yet another reason to want to pound on my husband... As if being forced to wake up at six am wasn't already reason enough.

Is it me? I mean, I just honestly do NOT understand the fascination with that show. It's annoying. As hell. And do you really want your children to watch a program with four grown men being all perky and silly that early in the morning? Why don't you just force them to watch Richard Simmons and be done with it. And the singing, dear god make it stop. Whilst you are at it, someone please explain that dinosaur. The dino has got to go.

Wasn't there a fifth Wiggle? Maybe that's why he left. Maybe he said " It's the Dinosaur or me". And they chose the dino. Ever think of that?

Now see how crazy this gettin' up early crap has made me? I have made up this wacky Conspiracy Theory and mentioned Richard Simmons all in the same morning. I need to go back to bed.

Or possibly start in on the fudge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hit the fudge THEN go back to bed.

My kids are too old for The Wiggles, but I was a victim of the Barney years. So I don't wanna hear no complainin' 'bout no Wiggles... :)

Burgh Baby said...

I have never seen a single episode and I intend to keep it that way. Something about the mere thought of that show creeps the bejesus out of me.

Also banned: Barney, TeleTubbies, and just about every other show that you can think of. I'm so mean.

Jenny H. said...

Both of Y'all- I KNOW! I have somehow managed to hit BOTH of them. Save me. The big B has been LONG forgotten. Thank God.

Those Wiggles are trying to break through though, and no amount of fudge is gonna save me.

But what a way to go!!!!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...