Wednesday, November 28, 2007

100th Post!!!

Thank you. But the credit definitely goes to NaBloPoMo. Which has been a blast. I will definitely be signing up for it next year. I feel like I have learned a lot. I am still relatively new to the blogging world. There are a ton of things I still don't know how to do. I am just taking it one step at a time. I like learning new things. Who doesn't?

I am sad to see the end of Novemeber coming, and with it NaBloPoMo. If only for the typing of the name. Kidding. I really HAVE enjoyed being a part of this group of bloggers. I feel like it has made me a little more structured in my writing. I also like how I am sitting down and writing every day. Even if it is only short posts. Writing is writing. And look ma, I'm doin' it!

I have a ton of ides for posts. Bright orange sticky-notes, patiently waiting to be chosen. So here is my vow to you. I will use at least one a week. I will continue to post every day, even if it's only small stuff. I like how I feel when I do that. I also like that I have reader's. Actual READER'S! Plural, even! I have met some great new friend's and I am very grateful.

Thank You, NaBloPoMo. I look forward to being a part of you next year.

2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

NaBloPoMo has been a lot of fun. Although, I have to admit I'm kind of looking forward to having a little bit less to read. I can't keep up with everybody right now. But I'm glad you'll still be posting every day. You can start December by posting a picture of Priscilla. Inquiring minds need to know.

Jenny H. said...

BBM- I can get behind having less to read! I will post a picture of Priscilla ASAP!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...