Monday, November 19, 2007

So...

I added some new links to my blogroll. And I took one down. The rest I have to go find and add.

The one I took down I have been rather unhappy with lately. I won't mention who, but this persons posts have been largely bitching about money/lack thereof. Which I have no problem with. But not when you have put your child in private daycare, or bought all new furniture, or you eat out constantly. So I am taking a break from that particular blog for awhile. I wish that person the best of luck.

That was generic enough that no one should be able to figure out who I am refering to,right?

2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

I know who you're talking about! Woo hoo! I'm never on top of those sorts of things, but this time I know. Probably because I thought many of the same things after reading a few posts and bailing.

(And hey! Thanks for the add!)

Jenny H. said...

BBM- NO WAY! You do not. Do you?

And you are more than welcome. I amtrying to get better about reading everyone who comments blog. It's really not that hard, there are only four of you! HAH!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...