Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving
More Free Graphics at pYzam.com




I hope everyone is enjoying their Turkey Day! God knows we are. We have already been to my parent's for dinner, Jimmy is headed out to see his family with the boys in tow, and then we are off to see my friend Rhonda. Notice I am not going to the in-laws? I'm sorry, but on a day when you are supposed to give thanks I refuse to sit and eat dinner with people who don't like me. Or constantly judge me. So I am staying home. And watching some football.

Y'all enjoy your day. I plan to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You too, my new blog friend! I'm even watching your team tonight!

Kellan said...

We are now into Thanksgiving night, watching movies and relaxing - glad to hear you had a nice day. See you soon. Kellan

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- GET OUT! Did you really? Quite a few peeps I know are watching because they need USC to win. And they did. Natch.

Kellan- Watching movies and relaxing sounds just about perfect to me...

The Monkey...

The Monkey...