Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Meme, How I love ya, how I love ya...

That's right! It's Meme Time. This comes from Burgh Baby's Mom. I'm sorry I can't provide the frickin' link, but all my stuff is possibly disabled. I dunno.

Anyhoo, the meme is 7 random things about me. Are you ready?

1- I curse like a sailor. I know. I generally do not do it in front of the children. Or while at work. But I have the worst potty mouth.

2- If I play Monopoly I have to be the Dog. Or I won't play. Same goes with Trivial Pursuit. If I can't be pink I'm not playing.

3- I read thrashy romance novels. What? Like I'm the only one.

4- I know the layout of every department store in every mall I have EVER been in. Them's mad skillz right there!

5- I used to be a bartender and I made up the world's greatest shot. It's called Pull Your Panties Up. It is fruity and very yummy. It will also kick your ass if you aren't careful.

6- I can't type.

7- I love to sing karaoke with my girlfriends. I'm not bad. I won't win any competitions, but I don't suck and that is enough for me.

Don't you all feel like you know me better now?!

I tag whoever hasn't done this meme. Leave a comment in the comments.

4 comments:

Kellan said...

I loved these answers, especially #4. I used to be the Mall queen, but I'm not not going to the mall as much as the strip-malls, ya know. I love Ross, Marshalls, TJ Max ... I love to shop! Great answers, take care and have a great Thanksgiving. Kellan

Burgh Baby said...

You know what pisses me off? That the trashy romance novels always have a trashy romance novel cover. They need to disguise it so I can read them in public without getting stares from random strangers. I really don't need the fat guy in the airplane seat next to me pondering if the book is a sign that I'm desperate enough to go for a little bit of what he has to offer.

Jenny H. said...

BBM- Nice! Wouldn't that be awesome?!

Jenny H. said...

Kellan- You too! I kinda stole your Tar-jay answer. But it really IS a gift!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...