Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Meme, Meme, Who Can I Turn To?


O-kaaaay. This has taken me half the morning to complete, but I feel QUITE triumphant now that I have! Jeebus.

I got this idea from the very lovely Wordnerd over at Jambalaya. One teeny,tiny thing. My questions are back-asswards. Sorry about that.

So here is what you do. Go to Flickr, sign up if you need to. Then enter the answers to these questions in the search engine. Tag your favorite photo and voila! I am going to give y'all the questions backwards, so you can see my answers to them. Enjoy!

1- What is your Flickr name?
2- Choose one word to describe yourself.
3- What do you love most in life?
4- What do you want to be when you grow up?
5- What is your favorite dessert?
6- Where is your dream vacation?
7- What is your favorite drink?
8- Who is your celebrity crush?
9- What is your favorite color?
10- Where did you go to high school?
11- What is your favorite food?
12- What is your first name?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! I love it!

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- Thank you ever so! I am so proud of myself!!!

I like yours too!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...