Saturday, July 5, 2008

How Now Brown Cow...

Living with my parent's again as an adult has been an experience. To say the least. It has been pretty amusing so far. But to be fair, it HAS only been a week. I expect tempers to possibly flare in about two to three weeks. You know, right about the time we all get really comfortable with each other.

Now please don't get me wrong. I love my parent's. Really. But they also make me nuttier than a fruitcake. I'm sure that I am not an easy person to be around 24/7 either. Unless you are my husband. Then you better damn well want and love being around my smiley self 24/7. But, I digress.

It is just surreal to be back here after all these years. The boys are L-O-V-I-N-G it. We may not ever be able to get them to leave. Really and truly! Want to go see the cats before breakfast? Check. Want a little coffee? Check. Want to watch Tom & Jerry whenever you want? Check. Want a cookie before dinner? Check. Are you sensing a pattern here?! It's okay though. I was worried their routine would be disrupted by our having to move back home. But they seem to be rolling with the ol' punches quite nicely.

Kids. Little milk suckers are quite resilient. Who knew?

No comments:

The Monkey...

The Monkey...