Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Books! Books! And More Books!

As I was sitting here trying to think about what I wanted to write about I happened to glance at my father's bookcase. Now, to be fair, I should warn you that we are all book whore's. Every single one of us. We have always been voracious readers. Nub and Dub are being brought up the same way.

But I digress. I was thinking that maybe we should have a new book to read for my Read This! Book Club. I have actually been thinking about that for the last few weeks. I just didn't know WHICH book I wanted to suggest. Well, fear not, oh faithful readers. Have I got a book for you.

"The Last of the Mohicans" by James Fenimore Cooper. Believe it or not, I have NEVER read this book. I KNOW! I consider myself to be fairly well read. I read all the required reading back in high school way before anyone else. So you can just imagine my shock when I looked up and noticed that book and realized I had never read it. That is about to change.

Y'all let me know if anyone else is interested in joining me and then we can hammer out some sort of timeline for reading/discussing the book. If not? I'll still be reading it. I am almost finished with the book I have now. I should be able to start it this weekend.

No comments:

The Monkey...

The Monkey...