Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'd Only Ever Seen Him On The Radio...

Don't even ask about the title. It's a rather embarrassing remark I made whilst watching the Braves game with my Diddy. It's a long story that will no longer be even remotely funny by the time I get through explaining it to you all.

Unless you are my Bubba. Then it would probably still be funny.

Let's just say it will go down in our family archives as,quite possibly, one of the dumbest things I have ever said. Not the dumbest. We already had a winner for that title. Years ago. But it is definitely up there. Hoo boy.

And on that note, I am going to bed. It's been a very long day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo? What was THE dumbest?

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- I'll send you an e-mail!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...