Saturday, October 13, 2007

USC- 20, Arizona-10...

It was one helluva a day in the world of college football!

My beloved Trojans won. Naturally, I could not watch the actual game being that I live on the EAST coast. S'okay. They still won!!!

On a sad note, LSU lost in triple overtime... who am I kidding? I'm not sad! And, Oregon BEAT #2 California. Oh happy day.

The only thing that would REALLY make it the official BEST DAY EVER? If Georgia lost. I don't know the outcome of that game because I have been too busy reading blogs!

A girl can hope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on ... be sad, a little? For me? Just a little?

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- I can pretend to be sad if that helps! I heard the game was excellent. I was at work and did not get a chance to see it.

The Monkey...

The Monkey...