Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Randomosity...

I need to be quick because jury duty waits for no man, er, woman! Here goes!

- Today is my first full day of jury duty. I found out yesterday that we will be sequestered if we make it on the jury. Say wha?!

- I did not sleep for beans because Nub and Dub chose this particular morning to wake up at 4 AM. In the morning. 4. AM.

- I am picking up my copy of A Confederacy Of Dunces today. Or rather my mama is. Our first book for our new bookclub. SQUEEE! It is not too late to join. We are giving a timeline of two to four weeks to finish. Join us.

- I am hoping to take a disco nap on my lunch break. But, I am a little worried about snoring/drooling...so I probably won't. Good times!

- Having too many choices of what television shows to watch is getting more than a little distracting.

- Moving while your hubby is working out of town sucks. Did I not mention that in addition to jury duty I will also be moving this week? 'Cause that's how I roll.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I'm so glad you're reading Confederacy. So, so funny!!! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to go get my book... I am grabbing it tomorrow. I have been so stressed lately I almost forgot!

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- ME TOO!

TammyK- I will absolutely try to get my copy tomorrow. And? I KNOW about stress. I believe I have made it on the jury. The SEQUESTERED JURY. THE 24/7 SEQUESTERED JURY. I am very nervous.

Meemo said...

Jury duty sounds scary. I've never been. I'm picking up my copy this weekend. Can't wait.

Jenny H. said...

Meems- Excellent! I will come visit you later.

The Monkey...

The Monkey...