Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm sorry, so sorry...

The reason for my lack of postings is so pitiful. I almost can't even tell you.

I was supposed to particpate in an event this weekend. I was soooo excited. I bought a new outfit.

And?

It was Wednesday night. I cried. You don't understand. I was going to meet Zoot. And her fellow bloggers. It was a big, huge deal. I was nervous and all sorts of excited. I realize that I am fairly new to the blogging world, but Zoot has always made me feel welcome. More than welcome.

I feel like I have let her down. I am pretty sure that NO amount of doughnuts can make up for that.

Even if they were hand-delivered.

Fresh.

2 comments:

Meemo said...

Wow, meeting Zoot would be so great. I'm sorry you missed out. I'm sure there will be other chances.

Jenny H. said...

Meems- I certainly hope so! How's the book coming along?

The Monkey...

The Monkey...