Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Coolio...

I joined NaBloPoMo several weeks ago and have been kind of slacking in updating, or putting up mah widget.

But no longer! It stops today! HAH!

Too far?

I thought the concept was interesting. I have read several bloggers who have participated in years past and decided to join this year. Because I am all crazy-wild like that. So we'll see how it goes. I think I have been pretty good about posting every day. For the most part. I am sure I can come up with plenty of things to post about. I have tons of stuff already. I just am usually too lazy to dig them out.

Now it looks like I will have the opportunity to finally do so.

Wish me luck!


And as a side note- I am feeling much better. The germy beasts, er, the boys were feeling fine TWO DAYS AGO! TWO. DAYS. Whilst I suffered. Ingrates.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally filled with admiration. Because I KNOW I couldn't do it. Yay you!

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- Yay! You're back! I am filled with a tiny amount of trepidation over the whole "posting several times a day" bit. But I do so love a challenge!

Unknown said...

i joined last year... this year I a member at heart, lol i post daily, or try to, lol.. but I don't have my widget up, lolol

Glad you're all feeling better

Jenny H. said...

TammyK- Dear God, ME TOO! It was really bad for a couple of days. At least on the mama front.

Thank you!

Nancy said...

I've thought about joining, but I just can't get myself to post everyday. I think I would have a heart attack from the stress. School is kicking my behind right now. How's the book going? I'm still only a few chapters in. I thought I could finish in a week...haha.

Jenny H. said...

Nancy- You are way ahead of me! And I thought I would be done in a day! I haven't even opened mine up. I was going to on Sunday...and then the sickness set in. Since then I have been working and packing like a fiend for our big move this weekend.

I am glad I gave us a month to read it! Looks like we are all gonna need it!!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...