Wednesday, October 24, 2007

NaBloPoMo, NaBloPoMo...

If I haven't mentioned it before, I am VERY excited to take part-a small part!- in this year's event.

I have a ton of material just waiting to be used. I feel I should offer some sort of warning. Like a rating, perhaps? It won't be pretty. It won't always be something you want to hear. Or maybe even read. It WILL be real. And things that are actually going on in my life. Or have gone on in my life in the last few years.

Again- WARNING! DANGER! DANGER!

It won't all be bad. I do have some funny things to talk about. Or, at least funny to me. I just want you to come away with a better view of who I am. The person I used to be.

And the person I am now.

Then you can feel free to be all "Judgy-Wudgy Was a Bear"...

Or not.

2 comments:

Meemo said...

I tried NaBloPoMo last year and I almost did it. It's a real challenge. I'm going to try again and hopefully I can get myself to post more than 3 times a week.

Jenny H. said...

Meems-I know it is going to be tough. The only thing I am worried about is that I WILL get picked for jury duty and will then be denied access to mah internets. On November 30th.

THAT would truly suck!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...