Saturday, August 25, 2007

You're Not the Boss of Me Now...

Yeah, I am late as hell. But, you better believe I am jumping on the bandwagon.

One of my favorite blogger's had some unfavorable comments on her last post. She was very calm and unflappable. I would not have been nearly as gracious.

I find it incredibly rude when, women, feel the need to give me advice. I don't mind it, when I ASK for it. But, it pisses me off to hear it when I don't.

Why would you EVER feel the need to offer me MEDICAL ADVICE, IF YOU WERE NOT MY OWN OB/GYN? You are most certainly not the boss of my pants.

I love to share the stories of my children's birth. I WOULD NEVER PRESUME TO TELL ANOTHER WOMAN HOW SHE SHOULD GIVE BIRTH. That is a very personal choice. For whatever reason.

Why must it be one way or the other? Why are we always looking for ways to judge? Aren't we ALL Mother's?

So there.

1 comment:

Swistle said...

Wasn't she amazingly calm and unflappable?? I was so impressed. I once had a co-worker who could do that: someone would be all up in her face and she'd say "Back off" in this friendly way that made the other person laugh and back off. I have never been able to be that kind of person, much as I'd like to be.

The Monkey...

The Monkey...