Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Can I get an amen?

I cannot stand watching celebrities/athletes/public figures, getting into trouble and then- BAM! Heavenly father, please forgive me, I HAVE FOUND JESUS.

Um, okay. I don't really think you are supposed to use religion like a get-out-of-jail-free card. It just really burns my ass. Just say you're sorry, take your punishment and get on with your life. Please. I don't need to hear about how wonderful your life has become since you accepted Jesus into it. Really? It wasn't wonderful when you were making a gabillion dollars? It wasn't wonderful when you were at the Oscar's in a Galliano dress? It wasn't wonderful when you got to go to the Superbowl, and stand on the sidelines?

Because all that stuff sounds pretty damn good to me. But, maybe that's just me. Or? Maybe it is because I already know the presence of God in my life.

No comments:

The Monkey...

The Monkey...