Monday, August 27, 2007

Out of the mouths of babe's...

What better place to document the strange, and often really funny, things my children have said.

Aidan: Daddy! You sneaked on me. How did you sneak on me?

Quinn: DARF BADER! Repeatedly, and in a very growly tone. For those of you NOT in the know- Darth Vader. What? He is not even two yet!

Daddy to Quinn: Do you love Daddy?
Quinn: NO! BUBBA!
Daddy: Do you love Mama?
Quinn: NO! BUBBA!
Nothing like a good kick in the ego from a little maniac.

Aidan: Mama? When the water comes up to my nose it makes me speak spanish.
Wha?

Aidan: I am NOT going to have a lot of fun at the zoo, I am only going to have a LITTLE bit of fun...
Don't worry, he had more than enough fun!

Aidan: An octopus is a cephalopod.
He is right!

And, my new favorite.

Aidan to my mom: Look,look Grammy! There is the Big Grouper and the Little Grouper! In the sky! Look!
Translation- Big Dipper and Little Dipper!

1 comment:

Sara said...

aaaaw, that is so cute. I love when kids say funny things. I also have a 2 and (almost) 4-year old, so it happens A LOT!!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...