Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hotter than the hammered down hinges of hell...

This is going to be brief. It is nasty hot here. We set a record yesterday for our low...it was 82. Yep, you read that right. 82. For the low. It is just horrible. I can't take the boys outside, as you can imagine they are going a little stir-crazy!

Plus? Because of the heat, and going in and out of it to the nice,cool indoors, I seem to be getting sick. Bah. I am praying the boys do not get sick too. I am working all week and I just don't think I could handle it without having some sort of complete mental breakdown! Do not even get me started on next week. My boss and his family are going on vacation. Which means I have to be at work A LOT. I am tired just thinking about it! It will be nice for my paycheck though!

No comments:

The Monkey...

The Monkey...