Monday, August 6, 2007

Everyone is pregnant, but me...

I am so jealous. To be truthful, I should point out that I am not preggers because of a little thing I like to call the- second- best- thing -to -ever- happen- to- me... MIRENA. We have been very fortunate in our ability to get pregnant. A little too fortunate. I had to have something that was going to keep me from being the equivalent of barefoot and pregnant. The pill did not work for me. At all. So, Mirena it was. I cannot begin to tell y'all how much I love it. Seriously. Best birth control evah.

All of that having been said, I am dying to get pregnant. I loved being pregnant. It was easy and so much fun. Even when it was towards the end and really was not fun. But now is really not a good time for us. We are selling our house and moving to an apartment. I am more than ready to leave this hell-hole of a house.

It is still hard. Three of the girls I work with are pregnant. Jealous.

I know that I am okay every day when my husband doesn't tell me I am pregnant, and it's a boy, right after he wakes up. That's how it happened the first two times! fuh-reak!

I guess I am just going to have to wait a little while longer...

1 comment:

Swistle said...

I hate pregnancy, but love "having babies"--the whole taking the pregnancy test, choosing a name, finding out if it's a boy or a girl, etc. I like to have several people near me who are pregnant, so I can enjoy their pregnancies if I'm not having one of my own.

The Monkey...

The Monkey...