Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Here's a clue for ya!

Is it my imagination, or is Blue's Clues the lamest, possibly gay-est children's show evah? My children have taken to watching Nick Jr. in the morning now. You know, Dora, Diego, The Backyardigans... Personally, I also find Dora to be a bit annoying, but it beats watching frickin' Barney all to hell and back.Steve is just so condescending. It literally makes me want to stab myself in the eyeballs. With whatever I have handy. Repeatedly.

So here is my question. What happened to fun, but still educational t.v. shows like we used to watch when we were children? I am afraid to date myself, but I will use my favorite- Captain Kangaroo. I loved that show! I remember watching it constantly.

Hey, now that I think about it, my dad may have made some reference to it being a dumb show when I was bitching about having to watch Caillou. Grumbled something about it being "payback".

Hmmm. I'll get back to you.

No comments:

The Monkey...

The Monkey...