Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Nada...

We are still waiting to find out about the house.

It sucks.

I haven't even started the post about our old house. I just don't think I am ready to talk about it yet. I know it will all resolve itself in the end. It is just hard.

On a happier note, I have found The Aidan's Halloween costume. SQUEEE! He saw it today whilst we were shopping. He will be a Mummy Skeleton this year.Don't ask how it came to be called that. I'm not even sure I remember the whole story...or maybe I blocked it out. Anyhoo. He is sooo jazzed! Quinn? I don't have the foggiest idea. I am kinda leaning towards Buzz Lightyear. He loves Buzz. More than anything. Although Woody is running a very close second. Followed hot on the heels by Daisy Duck. Weird kid.

And his second birthday theme is the Backyardigans. He will be having a Pablo cake. Courtesy of his grammy. Who has some mad skillz in the baking department. I will absolutely take lots of pictures.

I will also be pulling my panties up and writing about my woes. Because it probabbly would make me feel better.

No comments:

The Monkey...

The Monkey...