Tuesday, March 11, 2008

God Save Me From Cranky Two Year Olds...

I don't believe my youngest child woke up on the right side of the bed this morning. I can't really be sure because I was on my way to work when the waking up part of this program took place. But I am here now. And let me just tell you that Captain Pissy is alive and well, and definitely in the building.

He also has not taken his afternoon nap. I completely blame my parent's. They are way too permissive. Not that I am bitter, but, I was never allowed to do even an eighth of the things these two hellions,er darlings, do. Seriously. It makes me crazy. So now I have one child who is my sweet baboo, and another who is the devil incarnate. And I am spending another night at my parent's house. What swell news.The power is supposed to be on in the morning.

I am so ready to be home in my own big ol' bed. With a big,fat glass of wine. And some "Will & Grace". My idea of heaven.

Sigh.

No comments:

The Monkey...

The Monkey...