Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Give Me Strength...

Two cranky toddlers+two short naps= one frustrated Mama.

Lord, give me strength. I have about another hour until bedtime. I am not really sure I can make it without pounding on one of their little heads. Or maybe both. At the same time. Yeah, that's the ticket.

T-ball practice went fairly well. We have our first game on Saturday. We are however the only team who does NOT have our uniform. Seriously. We are supposed to be receiving them on Friday. Go Rockies!!

Anything new with y'all?

2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

Not a single thing. If you need another head to throw into the pounding, though, let me know. I'd be more than happy to offer up my husband's. ;-)

Jenny H. said...

BBM- Well, that doesn't sound good. But a little head pounding never hurts!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...