Thursday, February 7, 2008

Who knew?

Nobody likes the sex talk,eh?!

S'Okay. I wasn't all that crazy talking about it anyway. I felt I should post something and that was kinda all I had. My internets will be back sometime in the next two weeks, like actually at my house. I will be back full time. I know, I can hardly wait!

With non-sexual posts. Maybe. I have a ton of new ideas for posts, just no time. I feel weird blogging at my parent's house. I have no idea why. Call me crazy. I hope all of you are well. I do miss you so.

And, Dude- remind me to tell y'all all the super-fun things that have been going on at work lately. It's been a peach of a time. No, really.

2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

My Reader missed the sex post. WTH? Anyway. Your husband and my husband should form a club. It won't do either of them any good, but at least then they would have a shoulder to cry on.

Two more weeks of this intermitent posting stuff? Bleh. I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs until you have internet again.

*Twiddling*

Jenny H. said...

BBM- Sorry, I know it is annoying as hell...

And yes, they SHOULD form a club. The Not Gettin' Any Any Time Soon Club, hee hee...

The Monkey...

The Monkey...