Monday, February 25, 2008

The One I Don't Know How To Write About...

There are some things going on in my personal life that I alluded to once before. Possibly during NaBloPoMo, but I won't swear to it. The point is that they are back.

I realize I am being all cryptic. I don't mean to. I just can't really talk about it. Yet.I am shocked and so incredibly saddened that sometimes I can barely breathe. I am disappointed that I believed this person to have finally changed. To have truly put the past aside and grown up. Instead I find out this person is an abusive asshole. And that this person is pulling the same old shit yet again. But this time with a fun ,new little twist. And I am not really sure what to do.

Part of me wants to just tell this person to fuck off. I don't need this drama in my life. And an admittedly smaller part wants to try and help. I don't know if I am strong enough right now, emotionally. I am tired. Plus, with the whole trying to have a baby thing- I just don't need this kind of negativity. So I don't know what to do.

I find myself wanting to help the person this affecting more. And that in of itself is a problem. Bah.

And now that I have thoroughly confused everyone, I have to go to work. Bah.

2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

Yup, I'm confused now.

Jenny H. said...

BBM- Sorry. I'm confused myself. I promise to explain it all soon.

The Monkey...

The Monkey...