Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The One With All The Cheery-ness...

I am sick of my own gloom and doom lately. So let us coverse about cheery things. Fun things. Happy things. Mmkay?

Numero Uno-
The Aidan begins t-ball practice this week. Squeeeeee! We are doing the Upward program through our church. I am so jazzed. He is ready. He is so excited to be able to finally play baseball. I promise to post a picture of him in his uniform as soon as possible.

Two-
I have begun my drawing's for my garden's. To scale. Front and back yards. Yes, I am that anal. I love knowing exactly where everything is. I love to be able to refer to my drawing's at any time. It is a sickness. Get over it. I am having to use my drawing's because it is too damn cold here to do anything else. Which sucks. I am so ready to get out into my yard. I find gardening incredibly theraputic. Being unable to really do anything is quite frustrating. Sigh.

Tres-
NASCAR has begun. My boyfriend has done okay. Well, not in California. But his new uniform is pretty hot. He is pretty hot. What was I talking about?!

Four-
The Aidan was telling me this morning that he would be going to haunted houses this Halloween. And in these haunted houses there would be "lot's of boovy traps". I am still laughing. Boovy traps. Where does the kid get this stuff?

See, I can be cheery. I haven't forgotten how.

Don't worry. I am fine. And I will be fine. I'm tough.

Ya gotta be tough when you're dumb.

Sorry. It is a funny thing one of the men who used to work for my father would say. It has always made me laugh. I though it mught make y'all smile.

2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

I appreciate the cheer (you can totally have Dale, Jr., by the way, I give you permission), but I'm still waiting to be un-confused, thank you very much.

Jenny H. said...

BBM- I know. You may have to wait a minute or two longer. The flu of death has struck our house.

The Monkey...

The Monkey...