Monday, February 11, 2008

Bah.

Okay, maybe not quite two weeks. It is a small possibility that it could maybe be a teeny,tiny bit longer until I am back full time. Maybe more like March. Maybe.

I know. I know. It is painful for me too. I miss you all so. I miss being able to get on my computer whenever I want. Sigh.

Be patient with me. I promise the work stories alone will be soooooo worth it. And that will be my very next post. On Thursday. From work. About work.

Eh? Sound good? No? Anyone?

3 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

If you keep up this teasing, I will find a way to get revenge. You better make good, woman. Thursday.

jen said...

at least you can go to work and get online because if I didn't have internet till march I might stab myself right now! he he

Jenny H. said...

Ladies, Ladies- Thursday it is!

How do you think I am commenting now?!?

The Monkey...

The Monkey...