Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things I Have Learned Thus Far...

I borrowed this from Zoot. It just took me a little while to get it up!


*Sometimes it's not all bad that you find yourself turning into your mother.

*And sometimes she can still make you madder than a wet hen.

*When things are tough, the person I want to comfort me is always my husband.

*Nothing beats the smell of little boys and sunshine.

*Potty training really IS the seventh circle of hell.

*Sometimes being on the same page is way overrated...most of the time I'm happy if we're on the same chapter!

*Being a mama is the tough. And wonderful all at the same time. Did I mention tough?!

*Just how cool it is to see the wonders of the world through the eyes of your child.

*That sometimes the dishes really can wait, and so can the laundry, if it's more fun to play a little game of Candyland instead.

*That I would love someone other than myself and my husband more than anything imaginable. And then some.

*Your family is always your family. Even when they irritate the crap out of you.

*You really do learn something new every day.

What about y'all? Any new tricks?

No comments:

The Monkey...

The Monkey...