Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Question?

Can anyone explain why Caillou, who is four, still does not have hair? Because I am stumped. I unfortunately had to watch an episode this morning with Nub and Dub.Believe it or not it was one that I had not seen 36548 times.

Where was I? Oh yes, in the episode it shows a flashback of his Dad at his age, and here is the kicker- he has a head full of hair. So what happened? Why is that whiny little shit still bald as a billiard ball?

And here is another question for ya. Why in the hell do I really care?

I may need to get out more. Sad, I know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny? Honey? Look out the window. See all that fresh air and sunshine? It's your friend.

;)

jen said...

I read somewhere he is bald so all kids could identify with him. Not just kids with brown hair or blond hair or whatnot. Just bald kids, I guess.

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- Ha, ha. Wanna know what is currently NOT my friend?

Pollen. It is NASTY out here right now. Hence the Caillou dilema.

Jen- Seriously? And that comment was too funny. I'm still giggling...

Burgh Baby said...

Huh. I'm thinking my kid is still going to be bald when she's 4, so maybe it's not that weird. Ask me again in two more years.

Jenny H. said...

BBM- She is NOT bald!!!!! You crazy!

The Monkey...

The Monkey...