Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm back...

These last few days have been okay. I have missed you all more than I can say. I have felt your kind words, and kept them close to my heart.

December 12, 2006 my grandma died unexpectedly during surgery. We are still not exactly sure what happened a year later.

I miss her every day. Not only for myself, but for the boys as well. She was crazy about Aidan and Quinn. I still pick up the phone to call her and tell her some new thing one of them has done. It is hard. But I am getting better. Having the boys takes my mind off of it. And shopping for Christmas. I know it will get easier with time.

But this first Christmas without her has been difficult for all of us.

2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

*hugs*

Jenny H. said...

BBM- Thank you.

The Monkey...

The Monkey...