Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not Enough Hours In The Day...

I know, I have been horrible about posting lately. For many reasons. The biggest one being I don't have my computer in my house anymore. It has become increasingly difficult for me to write while my parent's are re-inacting their version of the Spanish Inquisition. I feel rushed. I don't like being rushed. Plus, I also have to stop in the middle of what I am doing to chase after the boys. Which is ridiculous. And no matter how early I arrive, she always says "you should have come earlier if you wanted to get on the computer". Which never fails to really piss me off. It's my goddamn computer!

It's just a lot of crap. I barely even have time to leave comments on all my friends blogs. Which also makes me feel like crap. I miss you guys. A lot. I'm not even sure when I will be able to get my computer back. As a matter of fact, I have decided to ask for a lap top for my birthday. It's next month. Keep your fingers crossed.

I am more than ready to be back. I am trying to be positive, but it aint easy. Just know that I am thinking of all of you. And missing the hell out of you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you too, hon. E-mail if you wanna talk sometime.


(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- How I love you so... and I may take you up on that. Soon.

Thanks.

The Monkey...

The Monkey...