Friday, January 25, 2008

And here we go...

I guess I will begin where I left off, with the MRSA update. And then go on from there. And here we go...

My husband has made a full recovery, thankyoujesus. It was superscary and I am beyond glad to be done with it. Y'all, please pay careful attention to any infection you may have. Take it seriously. See your doctor. For me. I beg you.

My holidays were pretty awesome. My brother flew in from Colorado, with his new girlfriend. I HEART HER. Seriously. I foresee her becoming my sister-in-law someday. She sure beats the hell out of the last bitch,er girlfriend, he had. It was the first time we had seen each other in almost two years. I cried. He knew I would. It was good. We talk on the phone about twice a week. I'm happy.

Work has been kinda crappy. I don't really want to get into that now. It is a whole 'nother entry.

And on a really sad note, I lost a good friend last weekend. She hung herself for reasons I will never know. I miss her. We were roommates for a year. We had such fun together. She was crazy as hell. And would do anything for a friend. I choose to remember her in that way. Because to do anything less would be wrong. I plan on writing a post about her in the near future. I have to. I need to.

And now you are all caught up on the goings on in my life. Or most of them. Our computer is at my parent's house for now. I will still be online, just not as often. Which totally SUCKS! But is only temporary, I assure you. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate them more than you will ever know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Jenny. I am so sorry about your friend. That's such a shocking, crushing thing to go through -- hope you are doing ok.

So glad to hear hubby is recovered -- I've been worried since you told us about the MRSA. You're right -- it's nothing to take lightly.

We'll take you back any way we can get you, even if it isn't all that often. Welcome back!

((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))

jen said...

I'm glad your husband is ok. MRSA is scary and can be hard to get rid of!

I am also very sorry to hear about your friend. I'm sure your post will be touching.

Burgh Baby said...

I'm sorry for your loss and looking forward to the full story on everything we've been missing. So glad you're back!

Jenny H. said...

Wordnerd- You are such an amazing person. You humble me with your kindness. A simple "Thank You" seems to be so lacking...

Jen- Thank you. I hope so. I just want you to come away from having read it and feel like maybe, you knew her a little too. We'll see.

BBM- The same can be said for you. Even when I couldn't comment, I would read your words and feel better. And I could forget about all the crappiness in my life, if only for a minute. It meant so much.

Madame Queen said...

My friend hung himself almost two years ago, so I know a little bit about how you're feeling right now. I'm so sorry for your loss. It is a very difficult thing to comprehend.

Glad that your hubs is okay, though. That sounded seriously scary. I found your blog through Burgh Baby and I even emailed her and was like "Do you know what's up? Is everything okay?" So, whew!

Jenny H. said...

MQ- Thank you. I am okay. I am not able to be on the internets as much as I would like, but that will be different very soon! I miss my internets and being able to get online whenever I want.

Soon, very soon...

The Monkey...

The Monkey...